Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

New Starts

Today is the first day at my new job.  Another new job.  Another new start.  It's the continuation of a theme- everything all at once.  The opposite of one thing at a time.  Birth- violent, messy, life-altering.

And yes, in this context all it really means is a new office, more paperwork and another learning curve as I work out the kinks.  But there's a lot of kinks right now.  Yoga in the park kinks.  Work kinks.  A brand new spanking relationship kinks.  Like I said- it's a theme.  Everything, all at once.

And I' trying to trust.  I'm trying to let go and flow.  I'm trying to allow the universe to happen.  But it is anything but comfortable.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!